- Within 14 days you have the right to return your order
- To do so, please notify us within this period by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to cancel your order. This e-mail must contain the following information:
- Date of purchase
- Order number
- Invoice number
- name of returning article
- Reasons for return
Alternatively, you can fill in the cancellation form and send it to us by e-mail.
- Pack the items you want to return securely in appropriate packaging. All hangtags must be attached to the products and all products must be packed in the correct plastic bag, if any. The package must contain either the old invoice or a piece of paper with the same information as the e-mail. Otherwise, we can not assign your return shipment when it arrives at our warehouse.
- Send your package within 14 days from the date of your cancellation to our return address:
Marner Straße 23
GER – 22047 Hamburg
Since we are a young and small company, we can not take over the shipping costs for returns. We can not issue any return labels. If you want to return something, send the package insured with a courier service of your choice. For small mailings in DIN A4 envelopes, you can also send them as a registered letter with insurance.
Do not send returns to different addresses! For wrong returned orders we charge a fee of 5.90€.
- Once we have received your return we check the items for dirt, damage, etc. If your return has been accepted, we will refund your money. This is done with the same method of payment that you used in the ordering process.
- Falling below the „free shipping“ threshold: For returns, we reserve the right to recalculate the standard shipping costs (5.90€ within Germany, 13.90€ within the EU, 29.90€ worldwide), should the value of the order minus the return fall below the „free shipping“ threshold (150.00€ within the EU).
If you still have questions about returns, please don’t mind to get in touch via email@example.com!